Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Meandering




For those of you that don't know - I teach school. But with summer just around the corner, my "other" job has started. The one that allows me to afford my teaching habit.

My other job allows me to spend more quiet time, driving on some back roads, places I don't usually go.

On these trips I am fortunate to see things I wouldn't normally see.

This guys was just traveling along the road, places to go and all that.


I'm not usually a big fan of opossums - but this guy was the cutest I had ever seen.



This bruiser was sitting on the side of the road, laying eggs. She was gone the next time I drove by.


Box turtles are cool.


And on the side of the road there was this hole.

Obviously fox, surrounded by tracks and bones. The dogs could have a field day in here.

No comments: