Saturday, September 25, 2010

Turtle love



I admit it. I've gotten out of the habit of checking other blogs and writing my own. I promise to do better.

Things have been crazy here and It's all I can do to keep up. Fortunately, my schedule is starting to clear a bit. It cleared enough that we were able to go out and check on a turtle nest that we had heard about.

Our friends were lucky enough to be there when the momma laid her eggs.

I was shuttling the boys home from boy scouts, and we were supposed to meet the girls out there.

I was late and missed it, but the girls got to see one of the little buggers shuffle his way down to the surf.

While we waited for any new arrivals, my talented wife decided to take advantage of the harvest moon and take some pictures.

1 comment:

spotted face said...

Awesome pic of the kids and moon! Cool!