Thursday, February 26, 2009

Murphy Needs a Home.



I hate to say it, but I need to find a better place for Murphy. She is a great dog; house trained, crate trained, great with kids, fantastic personality, and full of high energy, terrier spunk. She's a rough coated fell terrier, that doesn't shed.

She loves to hunt, loves the outdoors. She'll go to ground, though she is on the big side for a hole dog. Would be a great barn dog. She will climb a tree after a squirrel. She is almost too smart for her own good.


I need to find her a new home because she can be dog aggressive. We keep our dogs in the house, and all together. Right now we have three, and Murphy tends to beat the crap out of our older dog.

Never in the field, only in the house.
Murphy needs a home where she is the only dog, or she can be separated from the other dogs. We can't provide her with that. Ideally, we could find her a home somewhere fairly close. I hate to have to ship her, but I would prefer someone who could work her.

I'll probably get another dog to work under my birds, even though this one hasn't worked out for me. I need one that is more suited to the way I keep my animals. maybe a dachshund.

Anyway, if you are looking for a way cool terrier, you could hardly beat Murphy.


I'm all bent up.

No comments: