Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life choices


I am definitely not anti-hunting. Talking about trying pig hunting here soon - as a matter of fact.

But that's not the point. I read a good article today from NorCal Cazadora. It was about change - no, not the Obama brand of change that has been circulating, but more about making informed choices.

She's decided to stop hunting with lead. A choice I fully support,

She says that she hasn't drunk the Kool-aid. Instead, she read, she informed herself.

To get back to the other question: I've stopped hunting with lead ammo; should you do the same? I'd say that's entirely up to you. I think the only thing I'd recommend is to research it yourself. Don't let the NRA tell you what to think. Don't let HSUS tell you what to think.

If you're reading this blog, you know how to use the Internet - do some searches. Read the studies. Decide whether the problem is serious or threatening enough to warrant a change in your lifestyle.


She decided that it was an important thing - something she needed to act on. Pop over and take a look. She maps out the choice pretty well. What about you?

No comments: