Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gordon gets a haircut and a walk




Gordon was getting awful fuzzy - so we shaved him short and he looks great! and then we were able to spend some of our break time out walking.

Without the birds we got some time to investigate holes and rabbit tracks. We sniffed around squirrel trees and stomped through the brush. He ran and ran and ran with the big dogs. He loved it.


He stayed close, but was curious about
everything. I have been slack getting Gordon together with the birds this season - partially because I know Tess has a history of hitting dogs.

I really need to take some time getting them acquainted. but for the next few days - with the birds fat and snow on the ground, I'm going to spend more time in the woods with my dog and my kids. Both groups need more time outside investigating.

No comments: